Sales representative, dealers, business development and end Users - Toronto
The beautiful Artopex family is looking for the best sales representative! A person who loves sales and who is thirsty for new challenges!
Are you the candidate to complete this beautiful and dynamic Team?
As a sales representative, your main responsibility will be to present and promote the full product line of Artopex products to the design industry, at the same time you will be the
junior developer who will learn from a team of experienced sales representatives.
- Present and promote Artopex complete product line;
- Supervise and develop the designs firms in your territories;
- Knowledge of all the Artopex product lines, sales policy and competition in your territories;
- Give to your director the following reports:
- a. Bi-Weekly - Schedule of the agenda for the following month;
- Hot Projects Report;
- Projects lost to the competition;
- Establish a strategy with the dealers to achieve the target market share;
- Establish a strategy with your director to develop new dealers;
- Establish a strategy with your director to achieve the target market share;
- Keep an ongoing collaboration with the CSR’s (customer services representatives) to ensure the satisfaction of the dealer/client;
- Meet and exceed the sales forecast;
- Host one A&D event every quarter at the showroom;
- Ensure regular visits to the design firms in your territories;
- Evaluate the level of training required for the designers and organize a training schedule with the director.
Requirements and personal qualities:
- Superior communication, interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and consultative sales. A strong team player;
- Solid business acumen, sales contract knowledge, and account relationship management;
- Good presentation;
- Between 4 to 5 years of experience;
- Good management of social networks;
- Rigor and organization;
- A valid driver licence and own a car;
- Comfort with computers;
- Sense of persuasion and communication skills.
What you gain:
- Full-time and permanent position;
- Competitive salary + Bonus;
- Face-to-face, hybrid and on-the-road work (Calgary/ Edmonton);
- Group insurance with employer contribution;
- Pension plan with employer contribution;
- 5 additional annual holidays;
- Annual salary review;
- Years of Service Recognition Plan;
- Stimulating, friendly and state-of-the-artwork environment;
- Different fun activities.